At all times please first review and adhere to the following resource: Nova Scotia Anglers Handbook
All water in Nova Scotia is public water unless it belongs to a restricted watershed area, these are often fenced off. Always respect property rights and employ curtesy at every opportunity. For example it’s a good idea to approach a land owner and request permission if at all possible.
The following items may also be helpful:
- Fish with a friend with local river knowledge
- Use our contact us form to reach out to us directly
- You can cross any uncultivated land
- Consider reviewing our river maps
- Hire a guide
- A good starting spot is behind the Antigonish Mall
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.